To be the worldwide leader in providing essential products and services to enhance and sustain the mobile lifestyle
Staymobile was founded in Columbia South Carolina in 2009 as SmartPhone MD. Since that time we have completed hundreds of thousands of repairs, and expanded into North Carolina, Virginia, and Georgia.
In the new post-PC era, our ever-connected society has grown reliant on/obsessed with the use of their mobile devices (smartphones, tablets, wearables, etc). We need these tools to work and panic when mobility is interrupted. With a focus on enhancing and sustaining the increasingly important connected lifestyle and our reliance on mobile devices required for work or play, Staymobile provides: 1) repair services needed when these lifestyle tools are damaged; 2) accessories designed to enhance the functionality and utility of each device; and 3) protection plans for consumers and businesses intended to cover devices, data and identity.
A FEW FACTS ABOUT STAYMOBILE:
- We have 20 locations throughout the Carolinas, Virginia, and Georgia
- We have completed over 250,000 repairs since we started.
- All of our repairs (except water damage) come with the industry leading Staymobile Lifetime Warranty.
- Each Staymobile Certified Tech is the most highly trained in the industry and goes through a comprehensive background check to insure the safety and security of each device and its information.
- We provide protection plans, repair service and accessories to Enterprise and K-12 accounts throughout all of our service areas.
- Some of our enterprise and K-12 clients include: The Hearst Corporation, Lexington/Richland School District 5, Robinson Bradshaw & Hinson, Kershaw County Schools, Charleston County Schools, Louisa County Schools, Orangeburg School District 5, Berkely County Schools, and Lexington School District 1.
1150 Broad Street
Sumter, SC 29150